分享到新浪微博 分享到QQ空间 打印

[公告] pokesave0.39

pokesave0.39

原文
After lots of discussions and even more spam mails  I finally decided to release Pokesav 039.

Pretty much all the bugs from version 038b are fixed. The only exceptions are the Nidoran gender signs. Pokesav 039 still uses the slightly bigger Japanese Nidoran female / male gender sign. If you want the US signs you have to hex edit your sav or pkm file.

US ♂ = BB 01 (Jap ♂ = EE 00) / to fix NIDORAN♂
US ♀ = BC 01 (Jap ♀ = EF 00) / to fix NIDORAN♀

In comparison to the Japanese version there are a few changes and fixes. I did increase the name boxes in all menus (Storage, Party Pokemon, Pal Park and Mystery Gift) to make all names properly displayed (even a nickname like WWWWWWWWWW). I’d also fixed the problem with é in the Surfer Pikachu Wondercard. The é is displayed as “Pok•mon” in the wondercard text, but if you load / save your wondercard file the é is correctly displayed on the wondercard. If you encounter any problems, please let me know.

For all the AR DS code output users I created 6 different versions: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese. So if you’ve got a French Pokemon Diamond / Pearl version together with an Action Replay DS, you should download the French AR DS output version of Pokesav.

One more thing! Only noobs create Event Pokemon or even worse clone them. It’s very easy to detect Event Pokemon which have been altered, created or cloned with Pokesav or an AR DS (especially GBA Event Pokemon). Collecting them is pathetic and a waste of time, since Nintendo will filter those fake Event Pokemon sooner or later anyway.

Special thanks to 8culexus8 for all his help!!!

====================================
q:此版本仅仅对应美版DP,且没有汉化版本.请务必注意
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
但行好事 莫问前程

这个是……编辑存档用的吗??

想死你们了!

小工具挺可爱,汉化汉化
谁不怀念苏联,谁就没有良心;谁想回到苏联,谁就没有头脑.

Woodu.ME--从零开始的博客生活

期待汉化,目前这东西还米有汉化的说
但行好事 莫问前程