[url=http://www.pkmdb.com/pokemon/]http://www.pkmdb.com/pokemon/[/url]

忧露蛾 发表于 2009-11-7 08:22

非中文基本直接54=W=
看这个还不如上官网-O-

艾美拉 发表于 2009-11-7 08:24

蛾子叔你有认真看么=  =
最重要的东西都没看

忧露蛾 发表于 2009-11-7 08:32

[quote]原帖由 [i]艾美拉[/i] 于 2009-11-7 08:24 发表 [url=http://poketb.com/bbs/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=218795&ptid=14348][img]http://poketb.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
蛾子叔你有认真看么=  =
最重要的东西都没看 [/quote]
都说了我看不懂- -
不就是壁纸么- -要得看Q叔贴去- -

艾美拉 发表于 2009-11-7 08:37

[attach]24693[/attach][attach]24694[/attach]请电击这里 == 的选项

幻翼雷鸣狮 发表于 2009-11-7 15:00

点出来是一堆PM..........这到底是什么东西...........外文看不懂

blaziken 发表于 2009-12-19 16:55

请你们回复注意点。
此网站不错,有官方的PKM文件下载=_,=
简单的来说明就是一个国外提供下载的网站。

忧露蛾 发表于 2009-12-19 16:57

[quote]原帖由 [i]blaziken[/i] 于 2009-12-19 16:55 发表 [url=http://www.poketb.com/bbs/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=223923&ptid=14348][img]http://www.poketb.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url]
请你们回复注意点。
此网站不错,有官方的PKM文件下载=_,=
简单的来说明就是一个国外提供下载的网站。 [/quote]
其实说白了也就是修改的- -PKM国内也有= =
谁可以保证PKM没改过= =
话说官方PM到底有多少只……

blaziken 发表于 2009-12-19 17:00

国外也有赠送活动,有些人就用烧录去接。
就算要改无资料也改不了。的确无法保证此pkm是否被改过..
官方的精灵向来都是一级神兽,在游戏里无法用正常法获得的那些……

拥有皮卡的小智 发表于 2009-12-19 17:51

我看不懂写什么。英文不好..
[hi_38] pm的图片什么意思.>?看起来像个游戏..

bb8241736 发表于 2009-12-19 19:27

英文等于有字天书!!看不懂!![hi_34]

mxl 发表于 2009-12-20 08:01

看不懂英文的,我这里有一些被翻译过的英文(是原文在前,译文在后的):
Event Pikachu in Kyoto Announced 事件在京都皮卡丘揭晓
Posted Tue, 09/15/2009 - 09:12 by Guested发布周二,2009年9月15日- 09:12由Guested
Nintendo will be appearing at KYOTO Cross Media Experience in Kyoto, Japan this year in order to showcase a variety of their newer titles.任天堂将出现在京都跨媒体在京都,日本今年的经验,以展示其新的游戏种类。 Nintendo will be present at the conference on October 3rd and 4th, and they will be distributing a Pikachu that knows the move Last Resort for all DS Pokemon versions, as well as the Yellow Forest Course Map for HeartGold and SoulSilver.任天堂将出席于10月3日和4日的会议,它们将被分发一皮卡丘,知道所有版本的移动局副局长口袋妖怪最后的手段,以及黄河森林球场地图HeartGold和SoulSilver。

Stay tuned for further details.请继续关注进一步的细节。

Source: Click Here 来源: 点击这里
Wallpaper and More Eggs in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver 壁纸和鸡蛋的神奇宝贝HeartGold和SoulSilver
Posted Sat, 09/12/2009 - 23:56 by Guested发布周六,2009年9月12日- 23:56由Guested
Members of the Pokémon Fan Club are now able to use their HeartGold and SoulSilver Trainer ID numbers to generate passwords in order to receive new in-game bonuses.范的神奇宝贝俱乐部会员现在可以使用他们的HeartGold和SoulSilver师身份证号码生成密码,以便获得新的游戏奖金。 Previously, new Wallpapers for PC Boxes could be unlocked by giving the passwords to the TV Producer in Jubilife City in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum versions.在此之前,个人电脑盒新壁纸可以赋予解锁密码的钻石,珍珠,和白金版本的Jubilife市电视制作人。 In HeartGold and SoulSilver, passwords can be given to Hajime Oniisan, a reporter for Teaching TV, who hangs out in Violet City's Pokemon Center.在HeartGold和SoulSilver,密码可以给予肇Oniisan,为教学电视,谁挂在紫城的口袋妖怪中心的记者。

There are eight bonus wallpapers, two of which have been released so far (Three Starters and Pikachu Colored Pichu with Jagged Ear Pichu).有8个奖金的壁纸,其中两个已被释放迄今交错耳比丘(三起动机和皮卡丘彩色比丘)。 Fan Club members are able to obtain their passwords at the Fan Club site, as well as download actual PC Desktop Wallpapers in the form of jpg images.范俱乐部的成员能够获得的歌迷俱乐部网站的密码,以及实际的电脑桌面下载壁纸的JPG图像的形式。

On the Fan Club site , there is also a quiz offered by Hajime.在歌迷会网站 ,也有由肇提供了一个测验。 Answering the question correctly will allow you to generate another password which will make Hajime give you an Egg when you enter the password in-game.正确地回答这个问题将允许您生成一个密码,这将使肇给你一个蛋当你输入密码在游戏中。 One quiz has started, and two more will be released; one in October, and the final in November.一个问答游戏已经开始,两个将被释放,一个在10月和11月的决赛中。 The first Pokemon Egg is a Mareep, but does not know any special moves.第一口袋妖怪蛋是一个Mareep,但不知道任何特别行动。

Update: A page with all the new HeartGold and SoulSilver wallpapers, even unreleased ones, has been created. Click here to visit the page! 更新:与所有新HeartGold和SoulSilver墙纸,甚至未发行的,页面已经被创建。 点击这里访问该网页! Much thanks to Poryhack for ripping the images.许多感谢Poryhack为抓取的图像。

We will keep you updated as more info is released.我们将向您更新更多信息发布。 Note: You must have a Fan Club account in order to access the wallpaper passwords page and the quiz page.注意:您必须有一个球迷俱乐部的帐户才能访问墙纸密码页面和测验页面。 You can log in using the username and password fields on the right side of the Fan Club website.您可以登录使用风扇的俱乐部网站右侧的用户名和密码字段。
Walibi World Regigigas Wonder Card 瓦利比世界Regigigas Wonder卡
Posted Tue, 09/01/2009 - 16:09 by Fenzo666发布周二,09/01/2009 - 16:09由Fenzo666
A few days ago I received the Walibi World Regigigas wonder card from our member Matyranny .几天前,我收到了瓦利比世界Regigigas不知从我们的会员Matyranny卡。 The Regigigas is identical to the one distributed in the United Kingdom, with the exception of the wonder card distribution date.该Regigigas相同英国分发之一,难怪卡的发行日期除外。 As such, you can download the English Regigigas on the English NDS Event Download page.因此,你可以下载的英语NDS的事件下载页的英文Regigigas。

If you still want the Walibi World Regigigas PCD and PGT files, a link at the end of this article will allow you to download it.如果您仍然希望瓦利比世界Regigigas PCD和老人精神科文件时,在本文结尾的链接将允许您下载。 Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more updates!谢谢您的阅读和停留更多的更新调整!

Download Walibi World Regigigas: Click Here 下载瓦利比世界Regigigas: 点击这里
Welcome to the Final Pokémon Database 欢迎决赛神奇宝贝数据库
Posted Fri, 08/21/2009 - 17:19 by Fenzo666发布周五,2009年8月21日- 17:19由Fenzo666
Welcome to the new website!欢迎新网站! This is, and will continue to be, the ultimate event database.这是,而且将继续,最终事件数据库。 I have updated the site with a lot of stuff that has been requested for a long time.我已经更新了的东西已经很长时间了很多网站的要求。 Here is a list of the updates since my last event upload on Project Pokemon:以下是更新的最后一场比赛,因为我对项目口袋妖怪载清单:

All 493 PKM files are now available in the PKM file downloads list!所有493并联机床文件现在可以在个人知识管理文件下载列表!
All event files have been renamed in this format: "Species-TID-OT-Language PKMDB.com" (ie Weavile-08159-WORLD09-ENG PKMDB.com.pkm) Any OTs in Korean and Japanese are Romaji.所有事件文件已被更名为这种格式:“种,工业贸易署,逾时,语言PKMDB.com”(即Weavile - 08159 - WORLD09 - eng的PKMDB.com.pkm)任何在职培训韩语,日语罗马字。
The Nintendo DS Events have been categorized based on their languages instead of their countries and all new event files have been uploaded.任天堂的DS事件已归类根据自己的语言,而不是他们的国家和所有新的事件文件已上载。 (ie Spain Regi, UK Regi, B-Day 2009 Charmander, Worlds 09 Weavile, etc). (即西班牙雷吉,英国雷吉,乙,2009年Charmander日,世界09 Weavile等)。
All GBA files have been added to the database!所有格巴文件已被添加到数据库! You guys have been waiting for this a long time, so enjoy it!你们一直在等待这是很久了,所以喜欢它! The only GBA events that are missing are the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" events from Japan.唯一格巴丢失事件是“Gotta抓住'需要6天”由日本的事件。 We'll get those up soon.我们将得到的多了。 (There are about 300 of them) (有约有300)
Shiny GBA events have been removed and the hacked Italian My Pokemon Ranch Pokemon have been replaced.闪亮格巴事件已被删除的入侵意大利我的口袋妖怪牧场口袋妖怪已被替换。
A Nintendo GameCube event section has been added with Colosseum and XD downloads available.阿任天堂GameCube事件增加了一节与罗马斗兽场和XD可供下载。
Any other updates you notice that I can't think of at the time.任何您会注意到,我不能想当时的其他更新。

Now, there a few people that need to be credited for helping me with the site and contributing important event data:现在,有一个需要帮助的网站我和贡献的重要事件数据存入几个人:

Poryhack - He consistently helps me with anything event-related and has been by my side since the start. Poryhack -他始终帮助我与任何事件有关,并已在我身边自启动。
coolbho3000 - He created Pokesav.org, the community where I started becoming interested in Pokémon. coolbho3000 -他创建Pokesav.org,社会在那里我开始成为神奇宝贝感兴趣。 Furthermore, he has been an internet mentor for me and I have learned a lot about how to run a site thanks to him.此外,他一直是我的良师益友互联网,我学到了如何管理一个网站感谢他的东西。 He is a great friend to me and this would have been impossible without him.他是一个伟大的朋友给我,这本来没有他不可能的。
iRiteGood - For giving me the opportunity to run my own site and giving me his database. iRiteGood -让我有机会,我自己的网站上运行,给我他的数据库。
Sabresite - For being one of the greatest Pokémon researchers of all time and for discovering several algorithms that have since changed the definition of a legitimate Pokémon. Sabresite -对于目前最伟大的神奇宝贝的所有时间研究者之一,并发现以来已改变了一个合法的神奇宝贝的定义几个算法。 Without him, a lot of legal events currently on this website would not exist.没有他,是目前本网站的法律太多事情就不会存在。 He made this project possible and he has been a great friend throughout the process.他在这个项目可能,他已经在整个过程中一个伟大的朋友。
loadingNOW - PAC Legends! loadingNOW -委员会传奇!
SCV and tsanth - For taking the time to explain obscure RNG and research theories whenever I needed help understanding them.传导速度和tsanth -花时间来解释的RNG和研究模糊理论,每当我需要帮助理解。 Much thanks to SCV for discovering the shiny prevention code for NDS events as well.许多感谢神经传导的发现为NDS事件的光泽,以及预防代码。
satoshiX - He is the reason why I am here. satoshiX -他就是为什么我在这里。 He's an awesome guy; can't say much more.他是一个真棒家伙,不能多说。
CuleX - Although he is not a veteran of the community, he did most of the site's layout!库-虽然他不是社会的老将,他做了网站的布局最! Much thanks to him for all his help.许多感谢他对所有他的帮助。
Jiggy-Ninja - For modifying PPSE to rename thousands of files for me. Jiggy运行-忍者-用于修改PPSE重命名为我成千上万的文件。 Without him, this project would have taken much longer.没有他,这个项目将采取更长时间。
NTR-AAAQE-USA - For being a smart guy that consistently uploads events.正常贸易关系,AAAQE -美国-作为一个聪明的家伙,始终上传事件。 Without him, this site would not be what it is today.没有他,本网站将不会是今天。
Guested - For helping translate a bunch of event OTs and just generally being an awesome and supportive guy. Guested -在协助翻译了一批在职培训活动,只是一般作为一个真棒和支持的人。 He also gathered the XD and Colosseum events that are now available on the website.他还收集到的XD和罗马斗兽场的事件,现在网站上发布。
Pokemon Secure - Although we had our difficulties in the beginning, many members from this community have helped me a lot!口袋妖怪安全-虽然我们在开始时的困难,从这个社会许多成员都帮了我很多!
Lady Aquarii - For contributing almost all 493 PKMs that are currently available for download!夫人Aquarii -对促进几乎所有的493 PKMs是目前可供下载!
eighty4 - Just because. eighty4 -仅仅因为。
All Event Contributors - You guys are the reason the site is still alive.所有活动参与者-你们是因为该网站还活着。 All the international contributors are the best!所有的国际捐助者是最好的!

I will continue to be active on the Project Pokemon IRC, but not necessarily the forums.我将继续以项目口袋妖怪体育馆活跃,但不一定是论坛。 I have a lot more planned for the Pokemon Database, so stick around.我有更多的口袋妖怪数据库的计划很多,因此继续存在。 Enjoy the new site and register on the new forums, visit us in the new chatroom, follow us on the new Twitter account and subscribe to the RSS feed!享受新的站点,并在新论坛注册,请访问聊天室,在我们新的,按照新的Twitter的帐号,我们和订阅RSS提要! Thanks.谢谢。
Upcoming Events活动预告
German Regigigas 德国Regigigas
Region: Germany 地区:德国
Where: McDonald's 地点:麦当劳
When: 08/29/09 - 10/04/09 时间:08/29/09 - 10/04/09
Version: Pokémon D/P/Pt 版本:神奇宝贝/专业人员/铂
KYOTO Pikachu 京都皮卡丘
Region: Japan 地区:日本
Where: Kyoto CME Conference 地点:京都继续医学教育会议
When: 10/03/09 - 10/04/09 时间:09/03/10 - 10/04/09
Version: Pokémon D/P/Pt/HG/SS 版本:神奇宝贝/专业人员/铂/汞/不锈钢
Yellow Forest (HG/SS Map Course) 黄森林(汞/不锈钢地图课程)
Where: Nintendo Wi-Fi 地点:任天堂Wi - Fi
When: 09/18/09 - 11/10/09 时间:09/18/09 - 11/10/09
Version: Pokémon HG/SS 版本:神奇宝贝汞/不锈钢
Eigakan Arceus Eigakan Arceus
Where: Participating Cinemas 其中:参与电影院
When: 07/18/09 - 09/30/09 时间:07/18/09 - 09/30/09
Version: Pokémon D/P/Pt 版本:神奇宝贝/专业人员/铂
Pokémon and any other trademarks are property of Nintendo or their respective owners.神奇宝贝和任何其他商标属于任天堂或其各自所有者的财产。
PKM DB &copy; 2009并联机床数据库&copy; 2009

bb8241736 发表于 2009-12-20 16:00

谢谢LS,现在大家可以知道大概了!!

我是辉子 发表于 2010-1-2 12:51

背景好有爱。。可是一个字都看不懂。。

booid_d 发表于 2010-1-2 15:20

雖然明白了大概意思。。。但好暈~[hi_25]

口袋小将 发表于 2010-1-2 16:07

。。英文网址。。看起来有点费劲,不过,顶顶

blackdong 发表于 2010-1-22 20:04

看了有点晕~~~~[hi_25]

h5282828 发表于 2010-1-25 19:27